When hungry people are chomping at the bit at a BBQ appetizers can buy you time and these ones are so easy and tasty that your guests may even forget about the main course.
Here’s how we do this one.
- 8 ounces Paneer
- 1/2 of a Large Red Onion -thick sliced
- 1 large Red Pepper – cut into chunks
- 12 – 18 Grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 Bamboo/Metal skewers
Putting it all together:
- Cut the Paneer into small cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Soak the bamboo skewers for 30 minutes so they won’t burn.
- Starting with the Paneer thread the ingredients on the skewers, alternating, until all skewers have been used.
- Grill at 350° for about 10 minutes.
There you have it another “Simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond.”
Until next time……..