Dinner just got a whole lot easier with this “two” pot recipe that your family is sure to love.
Here’s how we do this one.
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 package Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 14 ounce can plain Tomato Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Capers
- 1 medium Yellow Onion – diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Oregano
- 4 Garlic Cloves – finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheese
- 2 Green Onions – chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Putting it all together:
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan and brown the ground beef. Drain any grease.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the Rigatoni, bring to a boil, cover reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- While the Bolognese is simmering heat your oven to 425° and bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook the Rigatoni according to the package instructions.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with the bolognese, pour into a casserole dish, sprinkle on the cheese and green onions.
- Bake until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
There you have it another “Simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond.”
Until next time……….