Coffee Rubbed Striploin
Sunday dinners with family are a time to gather together and enjoy good drink , good conversation and really good food which is why I chose this recipe for this family gathering.
The secret to any good recipe lies in the ingredients and for this one the ingredients in the dry rub make the difference.
Here’s how we do this one.
- 4 Striploin steaks
- 2 tablespoons Ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons finely ground Coffee beans
- 5 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground Coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
Putting it all together:
- Preheat the bbq to 450°
- In a medium non reactive bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Thoroughly rub the steaks with the dry rub and place on the bbq for 9 minutes a side.
There you have it another “Simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond.”
Until next time…….