Kale & Romaine Salad
Since I have started going to the gym I’ve also started looking at healthy alternatives for meal time and when I consider this I come up with Salad. Now most times salad can be rather boring and pedestrian because of the lack of tasty ingredients however this time around I made sure to use ingredients that I like but are still healthy for you.
Here’s how we do this one.
- 4 cups rough chopped Kale
- 4 cups rough chopped Romaine
- 1 Large Green Pepper cut into strips
- 6 Radishes – sliced
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes – halved
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups shredded Carrot
- 3/4 cup dried Cranberries
- Pea greens
- Low calorie Salad dressing of your choice
Putting it all together:
- In a large bowl combine the Romaine and Kale.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients finishing with the Pea Greens on top
There you have it another “simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond.”
Until next time……..