Pork and Plums
I stole this particular recipe from Martha Stewart and I’m glad I did because it turned out really really good and the added bonus is that it is a “one pot” meal which of course simplifies cleanup.
Here’s how we do this one.
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin – cut thin
- 4 Plums cut into wedges
- 1 medium Red onion – sliced
- 2 Green onions – chopped
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
Putting it all together:
- Heat the oil in a saute pan.
- While the oil is heating season the pork with the salt, pepper and garlic.
- Fry the pork, in batches, until just tender. About five minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan saute the onions and plums until just tender about 5 minutes. Add the vinegar and continue cooking for about an other 5 minutes.
- Add back the pork and toss well, garnish with the parsley and enjoy.
There you have it “another simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond.”
Until next time……..
One thought on “Pork and Plums”
Nice and tasty recipe 🙂