Asian inspired Grilled Turkey
A grill is just a source of heat. Just like a stove, it is very user-friendly.
Grilling season is here in South Western Ontario Canada and comes with it the challenge of finding something different so you don’t get bored with the same old stuff…. unless of course you don’t mind the same thing all the time in which case rock on.
When it comes to my family we strive to have something different when we grill and it does become a bit of a struggle however this one was quite easy and tasty and frankly you can’t get any simpler than this.
Here’s how we do this one.
- 2 large boneless and skinless Turkey thighs
- 3/4 cup plain BBQ sauce
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium Soya Sauce
- 2 tablespoons granulated Garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated Onion
- 1 tablespoon dried Ginger
Putting it all together:
- In a large non reactive bowl mix all the ingredients, except the turkey, until well incorporated.
- Place the turkey in a large airtight container and pour the marinade over top an coat well. Seal and refrigerate over night.
- Heat your grill to 375° and grill the turkey thighs for 20-25 minutes or the internal temperature reaches 165°.
There you have it another “simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond.”
Until next time………