This is one of those “simple but tasty recipes for the grilling season and beyond” that can be done either on the grill or in the oven…… turns out great using either method. I chose to do it in the oven because it was a miserable day outside and I didn’t feel like standing there waiting for things to cook.
Here’s how we do this one.
- 6 – 8 Chicken thighs
- 6 -8 slices of Bacon
- Chicken dry rub (see Rubs and Marinades)
Putting it all together:
- Coat the chicken with the dry rub
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the chicken thigh
- Put in the oven or on the BBQ until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160°
- Serve with your favourite side
There you have it another “simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond”
Until next time………