From the time I started this blog I have always maintained that I’m all about “simple but tasty recipes for the grilling season and beyond” and with this one I think I have hit the nail on the head not to mention that it is an “homage” recipe to a friend of mine who lives in arm pit nowhere Oklahoma (okay it’s really Rush Springs) and has constantly been after me to use Dr Pepper ™ in my cooking so this ones for Roxanne Markham.
Here’s how we do this one.
- One pound Korean style Short Ribs
- One bottle Dr Pepper style BBQ sauce
- Two green onions chopped
- Two tbsp sesame seeds
Putting it all together:
- Place the short ribs in a large zip lock bag
- Add the BBQ sauce making sure to coat all the ribs
- Seal and place in the fridge for approximately an hour
- Heat your grill to medium
- Place the ribs on the grill and cook for ten minutes on each side
- Put the ribs on a platter and dust with the sesame seeds and green onions
- Serve with sides of your choice
There you have it another “simple but tasty recipe for the grilling season and beyond”
Until next time……….