When I first started to cook I was terrified of straying from the recipe I was following for fear of ruining the dish.
Now my wife wishes I would simply stop experimenting and follow the recipe but I can’t help it— I just love to experiment and this dry rub is the result of my experimenting…. At least for now.
It is such a simple versatile all purpose rub for chicken that I think everyone should have some in their pantry because lets face it in this day and age we can’t always be sure what “other” ingredients will find their way into a store bought pre-packaged rub.
– 2 Tablespoons Dehydrated Parsley
– 1 Tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
– 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Salt
– 2 Tablespoons Dry Mustard
– 1 Tablespoon Ground Coriander
– 1 ½ Tablespoons Smoked Paprika
– 1 ½ Tablespoons Granulated Onion
– 1 Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
– 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
– 1 ½ Tablespoons dry Tarragon – or fresh if you can find it
Now quite obviously you can take this and add your own twists to it according to your own tastes but if you do I would love to see what you did so I can try it.
One thought on “Chicken Dry Rub”
I think I’ve experienced this one at one of your dinner parties. Absolutely delicious !